- This event has passed.
PA CareerLink Lancaster County
Come talk with us about a career with Keystone Human Services! Find us at PA CareerLink in Lancaster County on May 17 from 10 am to 2 pm. We’re especially looking for rehabilitation specialists, program directors, and mental health professionals, but you’ll be able to learn about and apply for any of our open positions.
Become a part of Keystone Human Services, make a difference, and change the world!
Additional benefits of a job at Keystone Human Services:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time, part-time, and casual employees
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Retirement savings plan with employer match contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development and advancement
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work environment that offers strong, positive team connections
- Additional employee discounts
Plus, we’re offering a $500 sign-on bonus for select positions.
Already know a career with Keystone Human Services is for you? Search our open positions and apply today!