- This event has passed.
Work with Great People
Do you want to work with great people in a job where you like what you do? A career path where you make a difference every day and make the world a better, more inclusive place? Start your career with Keystone Human Services!
We’re holding on-site interviews in Harrisburg, PA for positions within Keystone Autism Services.
“I have worked with an amazing team here at Keystone!” –Kharrin Sadler, Director of Autism Services
Additional benefits of a job at Keystone Human Services:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time, part-time, and casual employees
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Retirement savings plan with employer match contributions
- Tuition reimbursement (begins in 2022)
- Career development and advancement
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work environment that offers strong, positive team connections
- Additional employee discounts
Plus, we’re offering a $500 sign-on bonus for select positions through November!
Come for an interview on November 12 or search our open positions online.